Production Times / Shipping
- Our turn around time for all website orders is two business days. Please keep in mind that this does not include shipping times.
- If you need an order shipped out even faster than two days please contact us.
- Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with the tracking information.
- We use USPS and UPS for our standard shipping methods.
- If you need an expedited shipping method please contact us with your order number and how you would like it shipped. We will then invoice you for the difference.
- All in-house designs are available for all fabric bases.
- Choose the design you would like then use the drop down menus to select the fabric base, design scale, and fabric size.
- To upload a custom file it must be seamless and of at least 150dpi at the scale that you are looking to have it printed in.
- We are not responsible for poor quality custom files. Please make sure it is the actual file and not the thumbnail photo or a screenshot.
Return / Cancellation Policy
- We do not accept returns or issue refunds for any custom printed fabric.
- In the unusual case of a flawed piece of fabric we will offer a replacement piece.
- Any flaw must be photographed and emailed to us (email@example.com) within two days of receiving the package.
- We do not allow cancellations once an order is placed.
- We offer a sample pack to purchase here (link). This includes all the available fabric bases that are in our shop.
- We also offer sample squares under each design as well as for custom uploads. This is an excellent way to see scaling and colors before purchasing larger quantities.
Wholesale and Bulk Discounts
- We offer special wholesale options and pricing for small shops as well as other fabric shops with a 100 yard minimum. Please contact us here for more information.
- We also offer an auto-applied 10% total order discount for any order that totals 50+ yards if you are unable to meet the 100 yard wholesale program minimum. Simply get your cart item total to 50 or more and the 10% discount will automatically apply.
Tips for best results
- We print in the RGB color format to capture the largest color gamut with our ink set. We use CMYKRG ink colors for all prints.
- While our printer is technically capable of printing solid colors we do not recommend it due to the texture that is often seen in the color. We can not stand behind any solid color custom uploads that we receive.
- Please keep in mind that the actual color may vary slightly from what you see on a computer screen. This is due to how light is emitted from screens to our eyes versus light is reflected from your fabric to our eyes. Because you see the reflection of light off of your fabric it makes a considerable difference in what lighting you are viewing your fabric.
Join Our Fabric Family
Fill out the form below, if you'd like to stay in touch with us, receive occasional updates and new product offerings, or be alerted to new educational blog content. We'll do our best to make each email relational and value-driven.